Friday, December 16, 2011

Fur~Babies Friday Guest Designer Gaby and Moto

Hi! this is Gaby from GabyCreates sharing a layout of my beautiful daughter and my Shar-Pei mix Moto (Moto Cross, yes! DH was into Motocross ridding!).  Moto was born on my birthday! and for that he is super special to me in addition to many more reasons...
The dog was cut three times, one blackout on a darker brown and the shadow and regular cut on lighter brown cardstock using the Animal Kingdom cart.  The letters were cut using Base Camp cart and welding the paw print on the Gypsy from Mickey and Friends cart!
The journal/library card is a die and stamp from PTI and the bracket is a Tim Holtz/Sizzix die.
All PP and brads are from the Queen & Co. Perfect Pets collection that you can find over at
Happy N Scrappin'  -- The paw punch is an EK punch.

Thanks to Princess Penelope for having us over!! ~Gaby and Moto

2 comments:

Vicky said...

hi gaby your layout is soo cute and adorable love the colors you used in your layout
tfs

Tashina said...

I love this! I pinned it on Pinterest. You're so talented and I love double page layouts!

http://www.misscraftypink.blogspot.com

Post a Comment